Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Whatcha having?

The day has come and gone and now the time has come for another daily post. Well I was quite surprised on what I ate. Oh sure you know what you eat, but when you actually get down to it, you really don't know until you actually take the time to write it all down.

And to be honest, I wasn't one bit pleased. Looking at it all does not paint a very good picture in the slightest. But this is what I normally do. Well at least now I do within the last year or so. Prior to that it was always fast food and anything else that I can have delivered. So yeah, I did know what I was doing, but I didn't care then. But I do now. Not because I had a near-death scare to myself or anyone else I know. This was just a self-realization one night while in thought. So without further ado, my menu for this day of Tues, April 4th 2006.
  • Breakfast (9am): One banana (Oooo big eater eh?)
  • Lunch (1pm): One large tub of cole slaw from KFC (This was left-overs and I wasn't about to waste it) and two banana's.
  • Before Dinner snack (4pm): 8 large strawberries.
  • Dinner (9pm): Three pieces of meat from On-cor Salsibury Streak Family pack, three large scoops of mashed potatoes (instant), and 6 ounces of brocolli.
  • Drinks throughout the day: 5 cans of Pepsi.

So there you have it. My entire menu for this day. Disgusting ain't it?

Until tomorrow!

TODAY'S BUMPERSTICKER






Redwolf