Tuesday, July 03, 2007

MADE FROM TEXTUAL BY-PRODUCTS

Greetings and well met! Wow! It's been a while since I last posted. Well to be honest, nothing spectacular has happened since February. To be honest, July looks like another February really. I have to bring the car in for some serious maintenance, kinda feels like the whole dryer incident all over again. I dread to see the bill for that piece of work.

But enough of that... Today is the Redwolf's birthday and as birthday's typically go, gifts are usually given to said birthday recipient. Except today's gift-giving would be different. As a gift, I went to Great Clips (at 736 N. Fairfield Road, Round Lake IL) and got myself a haircut. "Big deal!" you say, ah but au contraire! I donated my hair to Locks of Love. The wonderful and delightfully friendly hairstylist, Jennifer R who cut my hair, said that my hair was long enough to create four wigs for children who are suffering from long-term medical hair loss. I've been doing this for 13 years now, cutting my hair every three (or in this case four) years on my birthday and donating it to Locks of Love. Here are three shots of myself before the locks were lopped, try not to laugh.




With summer pretty much poking her head over the earth now, I can't help but think of The Cars, especially one with a summer theme. So today, I bring you a delightful tune which, whenever I listen to it, brings a smile to my face. Enjoy!

(For better playback, push play then immediately pause to let the video load completely.)

Okay, that's about all that I have to say for today (seeing that its only the afternoon - so not much has happened). But I just want to say thanks for stopping by. Feel free to browse and chat for a while, I'll always be here. Peace and bright blessing to you all!

TODAY'S BUMPER STICKER






Redwolf