Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Let's do the milkshake, sellin' like a hotcake. Try some, buy some fee-fi-fo-fum.

Finished my second long day of work, and talk about getting a refreshing course on all the equipment. Well not totally a refresher since these machines weren't around five years ago. But the set-ups and programming is roughly the same. Just bigger hunks of metal putting tiny pieces of metal on small substrates, creating something useful. Interesting, huh? (Oh yeah, the pic of the big hunk of metal. That's what I work on.)

I went to the SS office today to get myself a new card, only to take 15 minutes to get a parking place, then when I got one, entered the building only to be faced by 40 to 50 people sitting and waiting. As soon as I entered I literally utter aloud "Holy shit." Not so loud that everyone in the back could here me, but the guard who was by the door did. He politely asked what I was there for, at which I told him why. He proceeded to tell me that I will have a fairly long wait, and then continued on what I needed to do. Once he was finished I asked him politely as well how long was a fairly long wait. At which he said 'Roughly an hour to an hour and a half. Maybe an hour and 45 minutes. GADS! I didn't have that much time available. I thought it would of been an easy, go in, hand them my card, say I needed a new and 'BAM!' a new card. But no. So it looks like I will have to search on the net if can request a new card via the mail or if they have weekend hours. I certainly hope so.

Here's another classic hit from the 80's that just screams "80's!" Enjoy!

(For better playback, push play then immediately pause to let the video load completely.)


Well that's it for today. I need to still take a shower and hit the hay. Thanks for stopping by! Peace, take care, and bright blessings to everyone!

TODAY'S BUMPER STICKER







Redwolf