Saturday, April 08, 2006

Another day and another something something...

Welcome to another day of 'Post from some fat guy!' Believe it or not, today was pretty bland. And boy do I mean bland. I did some spring cleaning today. Managed to get some parts of the house clean, but there is still so much more to do. I seriously need to get motivated. And why do I get motivated when I am either in the car a good distance from my house, or really really late at night? I'd do it late at night, but I would be making far too much noise and I really don't want to wake anyone up. Well I certainly hope I get the cleaning bug tomorrow, cause I really don't want to be doing it on Wed and Thursday when the temp outside is going to hit the 70's! Woo hoo!

Alright, food log for day five. Another bland day makes for another day of bland eating. I just haven't really been in the mood to pleasure eat lately. Maybe I'm on some level of depression. There's enough to be depressed about, so that could be the culprit. Either way, onto to the...

FOOD LOG!
And there you have it, another piss poor daily food intake. My body is just waiting for a heart attack. Not that I'm looking forward to it. I really don't like pain that I can't control or was looking for in the first place. Just two more days! Yay!

I thought I would include a random photo. Today's random pic is my little husky Kieshanna catching some Z's.




Welp, it looks like the end of another short but sweet post. Okay maybe not sweet, but it was short. Well at least shorter than the first and second post if I recall correctly. Either way, thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again. Peace and bright blessings to everyone!

TODAY'S BUMPERSTICKER







Redwolf