Monday, April 17, 2006

Here comes the sun

Thar be sun outside today. A bright glowing orb in the night sky lighting up the earth, giving us daylight. Ahhhh, twas wonderful to feel its warmth as I made numerous runs to the garbage can with much of my spring cleaning. Another day of that yearly ritual that just lets you know its spring alright. Plus it gives me a chance to air out the house of that stagnate dry winter air inside. The smell of that crisp air with the touch of sunlight just does wonders for a person. Okay, me then. But to be honest, it seems that my depression that I had been suffering from seems to be lifting. Could it be the sunlight? Very well could be. Could it be the thyroid medication that I am on? Again, it could very well be. One may never know, unless you take one of the possibilities out of the equation. But I'm not about to be strictly housebound if the weather is going to be like this often, and I'm not about to mess with my bodies lack of ability to create the proper hormone to get my thyroid a kick-start and keep it running normally.

BLASTED! I forgot to call the dietician again! Gads! This is starting to get annoying. I spent a good chunk of today making calls here and there. First off, my son wasn't feeling good this morning due to his ear infection. So I had to call the school and let them know that the kids won't be in today. Then I had to call to make an follow-up appointment with the pediatrician for my son, in addition to make an appointment for my daughter as well. Both are due for their 7 year check up. Yay. Then I had to call about a subscription that was still screwed up. The customer service rep was very kind and worked with me on the matter. Made a few other phones to my wife to verify appointments. And all that was cutting into my spring cleaning. ARRGH!

There is one phrase that everyone's used before in one form or another in day-to-day conversations, or even at work. But it makes one wonder how certain groups see it. I give you...

THE RELIGIONS VIEW ON...
  • Taoism: Shit happens
  • Hinduism: This shit happened before
  • Confucianism: Confucius says: Shit happens
  • Buddhism: It is only the illusion of shit happening
  • Zen: What is the sound of shit happening?
  • Islam: If shit happens, it is the will of Allah
  • Jehovah's Witnesses: Knock, knock: 'Shit happens.'
  • Atheism: There is no such thing as shit.
  • Agnosticism: Maybe shit happens, and maybe it doesn't
  • Protestantism: Shit won't happen if I work harder
  • Catholicism: If shit happens, I deserve it
  • Judaism: Why does shit always happen to me?
  • Televangelism: Send money or shit will happen to you
  • Rastafarian: Smoke that shit
Tomorrow... The political point of view.

Hmmmm, that pretty much seems about it. Man, do I lead a boring life. I need a hobby. Oh yeah, I have one, this is it. Lame ain't it. I need new friends. Anyone wanna hang? Didn't think so...

Oh well... Thanks for taking the time to stop by and reading. Peace and bright blessings to you all! Till tomorrow!

TODAY'S BUMPERSTICKER











Redwolf