Friday, April 14, 2006

Nothing to see here...

More or less its true. There really isn't anything to see here. Nothing much happened today aside from doing some more spring cleaning. I took out the carpeting from my family room and tossed out the small sectional of our couch. I was going to keep it until I saw the condition is was in under the cushions. Let's just say "ICK!" and leave it at that. Shhhhh! But the room is looking better, still got stuff that needs to be thrown away. The next room hit will be the spare bedroom. It shouldn't take too long as most of the stuff in there is fairly large and that's the only reason why it takes up so much space. Well that and the exercise bike can finally come back downstairs.

Arrrrgh! I totally forgot to call the dietician today! Damn! And I really don't think they will be open tomorrow seeing that its the weekend and TAX DAY! But it couldn't hurt to give it a try.

Oh and in case your wondering what's with the Finnish flag. Just put it up there cause I'm proud of my heritage is all. Well that's about it. Peace and bright blessings to everyone! Nighters!

TODAY'S BUMPERSTICKER






Redwolf