Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It's a cruel, cruel summer (or was)...

You're probably wondering what exactly is this? Or what the bloody hell is he up to now, taking photos of a gray circle in the grass. No its not of some alien landing spot, then filled with plaster to get a 3-dimensional casting of its landing gear. It is of a round concrete patio slab used in walk-ways, and it use to house this birdbath (minus the paint job) on top of it. Well it seems that my little community either has gang of geriatric rogues roaming about, or some seriously seriously bored youths, because one late June evening someone (or someones) decided to steal it. I may be out of the know with today's youth, but I would seriously like to know what kind of rep this will give the ones who decided to nip the 30 or so pound birdbath. "Hey pimpz! Look what I got. I jacked dis here birdbath from some pimpz crib. What ya th'o't o' me now? I be so totally da sheeit! and git Sheniquah's ass back ova' heeah. Awyeah!" Oh yeah, he be scorin' some major shit ova'dere. Bloody idiots. Personally I would like to think there is a gang of 65+ year olds all gathered around it at night slammin' down some herbal tea regaling about good old days when they were 'da' sheeit'. *snicker*

But today on a different note was more or less another day. Get up, get the kids off to school, do a little morning TV viewing, get a drug test for the new job. Yep all in all just another day. Ummmm... Yeah. I won't go into details. New day. Drug test for new job. NEXT!

Well today's blog title pretty much says it all. And with that I bring you Bananarama's version for you 80's fan's out there! Enjoy!

(For better playback, push play then immediately pause to let the video load completely.)

Thanks again for stopping by and seeing what's new in my life. Granted it really wasn't a heavily detailed post, but seriously did you really want details? I didn't think so. So it's with a heavy heart and a tear in my eye that I must bid farewell for this day. Take care, bright blessings, and until tomorrow...
















TODAY'S BUMPERSTICKER






Redwolf