Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Breaking down the dreams we make real

Greetings to everyone on this fine day. Well the voting got off to a good start around here. Only got four political phone calls today. And surprisingly the road to the school that was open for use of voting didn't have that many people jam packing the road. I wonder if there was a secondary location around here. Last time the traffic was fairly backed up. Quite possibly for that very same reason for this year.

I visited a dandy little survey link from FuzzyCo's site. I thought it would be a hoot to give it a try so I popped in my elocutionary traits and... VoilĂ !

.
And the funny thing... I do call carbonated drinks 'pop', but prior to moving up here from Florida, I used to call them 'sodas'. Imagine all the funny looks I got from others about it. If you want to see what kind of American accent you have, you can take the survey here

For some reason whenever there is some sort of political event happening, a particular video comes to play. Seeing that this is such an event, I thought I would pass along my video association. Enjoy!

(For better playback, push play then immediately pause to let the video load completely.)


Hmmmmm... Another short post for the day. Oh well, at least it makes for short reading. Thanks for stopping by. Peace, take care, and bright blessings to everyone!

TODAY'S BUMPER STICKER





Redwolf