Sunday, November 12, 2006

Remember Charlie. Remember Baker. Remember them all.

Freedom! The migraines have subsided, well, to a dull throb at least. A common headache to others, but a tolerable and annoying pain to me. Yay! At least now I know a couple of ibuprofen will clear that up. That and a good nights sleep. Not that I hadn't been doing that for the past three days now. And I seriously can't be more happier that it won't interfere with my first on the job tomorrow. Yep, orientation and lots of paperwork for the government to filled. Couldn't be more happier. This will make living in the Den much much more bearable and less stressful. Unfortunately it also means that I will see the wife and kids even less. That's going to be the hard part of it all. I'll only see the kids in the morning and the wife for about 30 minutes after she gets home, but as the saying goes 'you take the good, you take the bad. And there you have the facts of life...' Uh, okay, maybe not that saying.

I realize it is a day late and due to my migraine I really couldn't spend too much time at the computer yesterday, and I do apologize. But I would like to personally give a great many thanks to all those who served (and are still serving) to keep America free and helping those to free themselves from a tyrannical iron grip. I thought the following video appropriate today as it was yesterday. Thank you again. Thank you all.

(For better playback, push play then immediately pause to let the video load completely.)


Thanks for stopping by. I wish everyone the very best. Peace, take care, and bright blessings to everyone!

TODAY'S BUMPER STICKER





Redwolf