Thursday, November 09, 2006

Migraines motto: I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.

Unfortunately today is going to be an extremely short post due to a seriously pounding migraine. This wasn't what I meant when I hoped something interesting will happen to post about. I've been getting migraines since I was 12 years old. My mother has them, her mother has them, so why not pass this wonderful genetic mishap on down to me, so I can pass it along as well.

For those of you who don't have migraines, here is a video that pretty much sums what its like to have a migraine from my point of view. Around the three minute marker all the imagery from then on are perfect examples of what I feel and feel like when I have a migraine. Everytime I see it I shudder and get depressed.

(For better playback, push play then immediately pause to let the video load completely.)


Peace, take care, and bright blessings to everyone!

TODAY'S BUMPER STICKER





Redwolf


links to this post