Thursday, November 09, 2006

Migraines motto: I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.

Unfortunately today is going to be an extremely short post due to a seriously pounding migraine. This wasn't what I meant when I hoped something interesting will happen to post about. I've been getting migraines since I was 12 years old. My mother has them, her mother has them, so why not pass this wonderful genetic mishap on down to me, so I can pass it along as well.

For those of you who don't have migraines, here is a video that pretty much sums what its like to have a migraine from my point of view. Around the three minute marker all the imagery from then on are perfect examples of what I feel and feel like when I have a migraine. Everytime I see it I shudder and get depressed.

(For better playback, push play then immediately pause to let the video load completely.)


Peace, take care, and bright blessings to everyone!

TODAY'S BUMPER STICKER





Redwolf