Monday, November 06, 2006

And this is my four leaf clover

Ahhhh, what a wonderful day it was. The highest point of the day was ordering another 90 gallon garbage can for my household. Excitement at its finest, eh? But it needed to be done. It's amazing how much garbage a household of five people can generate. Well it threw me for a loop at least.

And speaking of garbage, I got eight prerecorded calls from various political groups, each slamming the other as hard as they could. And five of them were between 8-11:30 am! Jeez! I swear with all the dirt slinging going on, its hard to know who is telling the truth and who is exaggerating? All I know is, all these prerecorded calls are beyond my nerves. Its driving me crazy. They all begin pretty much the same way "Melissa Bean is yadda-yadda-yadda.." "Judy Baar Topinka blah-blah-blah" "Blagojevich is blah-blah-yadda" and so on and so on. Not only that, now I'm getting "Hi I'm Guiliani, and I believe blah-blah..." as well as other people like Hillary Clinton and so on doing spots.

Well in one week I'll be starting my new job. I'm looking forward to it. It's almost like going on a first date. All butterfly-feely. But it got me thinking of a time when I got a new job when I was a teen and walking to work listening to my walk-man. I couldn't find a station playing something decent to calm my nerves as I walked to my new place of employment. Just as I was about 5 minutes away, a song came on that just did the job. And so I bring it to you. Enjoy!

(For better playback, push play then immediately pause to let the video load completely.)


Short post today, not that its a bad thing, but nothing really happened that struck a cord. So thanks again for stopping by. Feel free to post a comment if you'd like about anything. Peace, take care, and bright blessings to everyone!

TODAY'S BUMPER STICKER





Redwolf